- This event has passed.
Build Your Personal Brand with LinkedIn
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
You know LinkedIn is important – whether you’re looking for a fellowship or that first job. But how do you develop a strong, effective LinkedIn presence? Join us in our half-day event on how to optimize your online presence to attract the attention of employers. Career professionals will be at UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health in the Armfield Atrium to review your LinkedIn profile, share advice on leveraging LinkedIn to your advantage, take free professional headshots and more. This is a drop-in event, feel free to stop in anytime between noon-4pm. This event is sponsored by The UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health Office of Student Affairs (OSA) and The Graduate and Professional Student Federation (GPSF).
Following this program you will be able to:
- Create an inviting profile that effectively promotes you
- Choose strong keywords and place them effectively to improve search results
- Create a powerful professional tagline to showcase your expertise
- Manage your profile and account settings to continually improve your profile
- Dominate searches for your skills and establish a powerful online identity