CIRTL Advisory Group
Professional Development convenes a CIRTL advisory group, comprised of leadership from The Graduate School, the University, and of graduate students.
- Suzanne Barbour, Ph.D.
- Dean, The Graduate School, CIRTL administrator
- Brian Rybarczyk, Ph.D.
- Assistant dean, The Graduate School, CIRTL co-administrator
- Stephanie Schmitt, Ph.D. Associate Dean, The Graduate School
- Matthew Belski
- Graduate student, School of Information and Library Science, technology support specialist
- Erin Davenport
- Graduate student, Sociology
- Whitney Edwards, Ph.D.
- SPIRE postdoctoral scholar; biology/genetics
- Kelly Hogan, Ph.D.
- Associate dean of instructional innovation; teaching professor in Biology
- Beka Layton, Ph.D.
- Director; Graduate education, UNC School of Medicine
- Chad Lloyd
- Graduate student; Earth, Marine, and Environmental Sciences
- Viji Sathy, Ph.D.
- Professor of the practice, psychology and neuroscience
- Jessica Soldavini, Ph.D.
- Assistant professor, nutrition